|Population estimates, July 1, 2017, (V2017)||17,691|
|Population per square mile, 2010||61.1|
|Land area in square miles, 2010||298.48|
Estimates are not comparable to other geographic levels due to methodology differences that may exist between different data sources.
Some estimates presented here come from sample data, and thus have sampling errors that may render some apparent differences between geographies statistically indistinguishable.
The vintage year (e.g., V2017) refers to the final year of the series (2010 thru 2017). Different vintage years of estimates are not comparable.
- Includes persons reporting only one race
- Hispanics may be of any race, so also are included in applicable race categories
- Economic Census – Puerto Rico data are not comparable to U.S. Economic Census data
- Suppressed to avoid disclosure of confidential information
- Fewer than 25 firms
- NFootnote on this item in place of data
- Not available
- Suppressed; does not meet publication standards
- Not applicable
- Value greater than zero but less than half unit of measure shown
- Either no or too few sample observations were available to compute an estimate, or a ratio of medians cannot be calculated because one or both of the median estimates falls in the lowest or upper interval of an open ended distribution.
Quick Facts data are derived from: Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, Current Population Survey, Small Area Health Insurance Estimates, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Non-employer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits.